Modular design of your actuator to meet your specific requirements.
Configurable mechanical interface to your application
Extremely compact system – even with integrated electronics.
Self-awareness – inherent feedback options
Possibility of complete metallic encapsulation for the most demanding environmental conditions
Highest efficiency even with demanding force/speed profiles
Preconfigured options or individual requirements
- Use the highest force FApp that will occur in your drive application under normal circumstances.
- Give this force an addition of 60-65% to receive a force Fmax allowing sufficient dynamics.
- Within the configurator, depending on the load profile, select an actuator whose FPmax is close to FApp, or refer to the previously calculated force Fmax.
- The configurator will now propose some actuators.
If you cannot find any suitable suggestions, please contact us directly to discuss your specific requirements. Follow this link to enter your key data on the form provided.
- Download the technical information sheet and check your force-velocity requirements with the actuator’s characteristics.
- To check the velocity characteristic of the selected actuator, you can either use vPmax or vmax.
Do not be confused if you do not have a double match. The optimization of the actuating speeds can be done later.
Of course, we will be pleased to help you with the interpretation of the values and any necessary adjustments to your application!